It’s easy to find excuses for not starting on a goal. You’re too busy, you don’t have enough time, or it just feels like an insurmountable milestone.
But this is the problem: if you put off your goals until tomorrow, what will happen is that tomorrow becomes today and then there are no more tomorrows left.
It’s important to start now while you still can because future self will thank you for what you start today!
The article was originally written by Spencer Sekulin.
- Here is the original article.
- Additional Links and Resources:
- Stop Waiting for Life to Happen and Start Living It Now Perfectionist?
- 10 Ways to Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy
- Life’s Enough: Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- The Hell of High Expectations
- Here’s The Formula For Success
- Please Don’t Let Perfectionism Destroy Your Chances Of A Great Life
- How to Stop Being a Victim of Your Own High Expectations
- Stop Waiting. Start Doing! Action Trumps Everything