I know that I am not alone when it comes to procrastination and mental resistance. In fact, these two things can be the most difficult obstacles you will ever have to overcome in your life. What I found really helped me was this one book which completely changed my outlook on everything. It is called The War of Art by Steven Pressfield and I would recommend it to anyone who wants an easy step-by-step guide for overcoming procrastination and mental resistance. This video will teach you 7 lessons on self-discipline taken from the book.
The article was originally written by Jari Roomer.
- Here is the original article.
- Book Mentioned in the Video:
- Additional Links and Resources:
- Video Timestamps:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 0:56 – Common Activities That Trigger Procrastination
- 1:59 – Use Resistance As a Compass
- 3:00 – Resistance Never Goes Away
- 3:48 – Procrastination Is Sneaky
- 4:42 – Stop Fantasizing — Do The Work
- 6:08 – You Don’t Always Have To Be Inspired
- 7:25 – Follow The Rules of ‘The Pro’