Successful people are so different. Some of them are introverted and some are extroverts. They all have different backgrounds, different interests, and they do things in their own ways. But, there is a common denominator of success and this video will explain what it is and how to follow in their footsteps.
The article was originally written by Patrik Edblad.
- Here is the original article.
- Additional Links and Resources:
- Video Timestamps:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 0:45 – What Marshmallows Can Teach Us About Success
- 1:33 – The 1 Thing Successful People Do Differently
- 2:29 – Do What Others Don’t Like to Do
- 3:08 – Tearing Down the Brick Walls