For years I refused to accept that something as seemingly inconsequential as social media could affect me in a way that would affect my work ethic.
Having so little control over your mind can be frustrating but if you want to turn the tables and see a drastic, positive change in your life, cut out the things that hinder you and get out of your comfort zone. This video will show you how.
The article was originally written by Dayana Sabatin.
- Here is the original article.
- Additional Links and Resources:
- How to Stop Being Busy and Start Being Productive
- How to Become a ‘Superager’
- Challenge your mind and body to sharpen your thinking skills
- How Does Dopamine Affect the Body?
- Understanding the Difference Between Obsessions and Compulsions
- Dopamine, Smartphones & You: A battle for your time
- This is Your Brain on Instagram
- Ana Sofia Batista
- How To Motivate Yourself Every Single Day
- Video Timestamps:
- 1:08 – Identifying the Root of the Problem
- 2:40 – What’s wrong with having too much dopamine?
- 4:32 – Cut All Social Media 1x per Week
- 8:01 – Consider the Costs of Inaction