How do you go from being just another mediocre worker to producing exceptional work?
In this video I’m going to show you exactly what it takes to produce some of the best work that you’ll ever do. The article was originally written by Younes Henni.
- Here is the original article.
- Additional Links and Resources:
- Dean Keith Simonton
- The Science of Genius
- Creative thought as blind-variation and selective-retention
- Naval Ravikant on Joe Rogan
- The psychology of sunk cost
- Correlations Between Avocations, Scientific Style, Work Habits, and Professional Impact of Scientists
- Arts foster scientific success
- People systematically overlook subtractive changes
- Video Timestamps:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:07 – 1 – Backtrack
- 3:43 – 2 – Explore
- 5:19 – 3 – Subtract
- 7:15 – Take Away