Did you know that your brain has a negativity bias? That means that it pays more attention to negative information than positive. This doesn’t mean we should give up and always be pessimistic, but it does suggest that we can take steps to overcome this tendency.
In this video I’ll share three techniques for overcoming the negativity bias in your own thoughts and actions so you can enjoy life more fully.
The article was originally written by Shivendra Misra.
- Here is the original article.
- Book Mentioned in the Video:
- Additional Links and Resources:
- Video Timestamps:
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:45 – To Cultivate a Positivity Bias, First Experience The Positive
- 4:19 – The H-E-A-L Framework To Take In The Good
- 7:07 – The “Even Though” Technique